Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A divine recipe for Avocado Soup

I learned a new recipe today when I went to my weekly Jin Shin Jyutsu study group. Fenna, a most amazing lady who has been practising Jin Shin Jyutsu for 20 + years and is so knowledgable and wise, told us about the recipe. I was astounded when Fenna made us some and saw how easy it was and how tasty it was.

It was made in 30 seconds and was one of the most tasty, delicious, healthy soups I have ever tasted. Perfect for a dinner party starter - you would make it while people are seated at the table. How easy would that be!

First - make the spice blend and keep it in your pantry for later use:
Grind together until a powder
2 teaspoons of thyme
2 teaspoons of sage
2 teaspoons of rosemary


In a jug or bowl, place 1 ripe avocado per person
Add 2 cups of boiling water per avocado
Add 1/2 teaspoon of herbal blend (thyme, rosemary, sage)
Blend

Serve

I like herbal seasoning on mine, but salt and pepper are fine

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment