Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Seven tips for healthy feet

Our feet are our foundation. I know that when my feet are unhappy, my day is miserable and when my feet are happy I can focus on other things as I should.

1. Walk barefoot over natural surfaces as much as possible - let your feet become sensitive to different textures
2. Learn to pick things up with your toes (they need exercise too!)
3. Bend and stretch your toes in as many different ways as you can.
4. Spread your toes as wide apart as you can with your hands.
5. Roll your foot over a cylinder or roll a golf ball underneath your sole.
6. Squatting and kneeling is great for strengthening and suppling the feet and ankles. (Squatting is also good for preventing hip replacements)
7. When you wear shoes check your toes have plenty of room to spread out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those tips on how to keep or feet healthy. I find it very useful. You really gave valuable information here buddy.

    ReplyDelete